- 70-ton Roller Bearing trucks with 33" wheels
- Fully-assembled and ready to run out of the box
- Highly-detailed, injection-molded body
- Separately applied brake wheel
- Painted and printed for realistic decoration
- Machined metal wheels
- Weighted for trouble free operation
- Wheels with RP25 contours operate on all popular brands of track
- Body mounted McHenry operating scale knuckle couplers
- Window packaging for easy viewing plus interior plastic blister safely holds the model for convenient storage
- Replacement parts available
- Minimum radius: 18"
PROTOTYPE AND BACKGROUND INFO:
Gondolas are low-sided railroad cars that are used for hauling bulky loads that don’t need protection from the weather. The Roundhouse 50’ gondola is representative of larger cars that began appearing on the rails in the early 1950’s, and many survive today working for modern roads and contractors.
- McHenry Scale Knuckle
- 1980 - Present