Upgrade any HO right-of-way from the 1960s to the present with the Modern Short Span Concrete Railroad Bridge from Cornerstone(R). This detailed structure kit is based on a standard design used throughout North America, replacing aging bridges in a variety of locations. Designed for easy construction and installation in new or existing scenes, other features include:
- Based on precast concrete designs used from the 1960s to the present
- Prototypes replace older structures crossing low-lying areas, shallow water and swamps
- Includes parts for four spans - easily expanded by combining kits (each sold separately)
- Build with your choice of concrete or steel H-piles - both styles included!
- Detailed abutments and handrails
- Molded in two colors